Enhance your recovery with massage therapy
Helping you recover from Childbirth
30 mins ~ $64 | 45 mins ~ $82 | 60 mins ~ $99 | 75 mins ~ $119 | 90 mins ~ $134
Postnatal Massage can begin within the first few days of birth or within the first few weeks. Massage is completely catered to you and what you are comfortable with. There are no studies to prove this, but many medical experts believe that getting massaged after your delivery has several benefits including:
- Reduce sore spots and relaxed muscle tension particularly around your abdomen, upper and lower back and hips
- Increases blood and lymph flow which can help increase the elimination of toxins through the circulatory and lymphatic systems, and can also help with fatigue.
- Toning and tightening stretched areas like your tummy
- Stimulates the release of endorphins, the body’s natural pain killers, into the brain and nervous system.
- A breast massage will help open blocked ducts, loosen clumps or hardened areas, and reduce the risk of mastitis
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps relieve anxiety or depression
- Assists with caesarian births. Once your cut has healed, massaging the scar tissue softens and smoothens out the scar
Before making an appointment, please check with your physician to make sure that massage is right for you.
Should you have any questions or would like to book a Postnatal Massage with us, please contact us or drop by our Panorama Hills location. We would be happy to consult you with your needs.